The A1R of Idaho Water Services We Provide
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Water Damage
- Advanced Water Removal, Drying & Water Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
Commercial & Residential Water Services
Water damage is a threatening problem that can cause the loss of property and money. It comes in different forms and in varying degrees of severity. A simple crack along the ceiling or wall can lead to water seeping into your home or business property’s structure during rainy weather. Leaking pipes also cause accumulation of water and moisture within the building, which can lead to mold growth and material decay on the structure surrounding the pipes.
The best way to prevent and resolve water damage problems is to consult with water damage specialists that you can trust and rely on. Here at Action 1 Restoration of Idaho, we make it our mission to serve customers promptly because we know very well that water damage is a problem that can grow worse within just a short period of time.
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage restoration and repairs involve methods that help restore, preserve and protect water-damaged but savable property items. We know that the complete replacement of property items can be expensive, so we do our best to save items and structural materials that can still be restored to a livable state.Read more
Water Removal & Extraction
Using advanced equipment for water removal and extraction, we can help resolve problems like basement flooding and water accumulation around pipelines. We perform water extraction in a safe and minimally intrusive manner in order to minimize as much as possible any potential additional damage.Read more
Drying & Dehumidification
After water removal, drying and dehumidification should also be performed. This is because water removal and extraction can only remove water that is physically visible. However, water that has seeped into the surrounding structure needs a special kind of removal method to completely rid your building of water and moisture accumulation.Read more
Our Water Damage Process
The Action 1 Restoration team performs five crucial steps to ensure total water removal and effective property restoration. Our team—in consecutive order—performs a thorough assessment, removes visible water, dries out the affected areas, sanitizes the area, and restores the water-damaged property items. Our service is never complete without any of these steps.Read more
Commercial Water Damage
With our fast disaster response teams and 24-hour emergency services, you can be sure that your business can rely on us for post-disaster clean-ups, disinfection and restoration. We also use top-notch equipment and tools so we can quickly get the job done and help your business get back on track as soon as possible.Read more
Why Choose Action 1 Restoration of Idaho Water Damage Services!
Water Damage Restoration and Repair - We provide repair and restoration services that can help preserve your savable property items. Using top-notch equipment and methods, we can bring your property back to its original state.
Water Removal and Extraction - Using advanced equipment, we can detect the presence of water or moisture so we can immediately remove and extract water from the affected areas before it can cause further damage.
Drying and Dehumidification - The water removal process is never complete without completely drying the affected areas. Using high-efficiency equipment and tools, we make sure that your property is dried up completely without hassle.
Our water damage services involve five crucial steps:
- Water damage assessment – to know what exactly we need to do, we perform a thorough assessment first to determine the degree and extent of water damage.
- Water removal – after assessing and determining the problem, we proceed to the complete removal of visible water or moisture to prevent it from causing further damage.
- Drying out and dehumidification – we complete the process of total water removal by using advanced equipment to dry and dehumidify the affected areas.
- Cleanup and disinfection – after completely drying the affected area, we perform clean-ups and disinfection to prevent water staining and inhibit the development of mold growth.
- Repair and restoration – after disinfecting the area, we reassess the surrounding structure to determine the savable items or materials, and restore them to their original condition whenever possible.
If not detected and resolved immediately, water damage can result to the following structural losses and hazards:
- • Decay of wood materials
- • Dilapidation of laminated structural materials
- • Rusting and embrittlement of metal or steel materials
- • Mold growth and infestation
- • Hard water stains along structural surfaces
- • Indoor flooding
- • Structural collapse due to weakened or damaged materials
These structural losses and hazards are not only harmful to the building’s integrity but also to the health and well-being of the people occupying it. Weakened structural materials can cause life-threatening accidents and mold growth can cause respiratory illnesses and other health problems.
If you notice any sign of water damage or moisture accumulation, we suggest that you call us immediately to give your house or property a thorough check-up. Our water damage restoration team is made up of experienced restoration specialists that can easily spot and detect even the most subtle signs of water damage.
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Not only residential buildings and properties can experience water damage from rain, flood and leaks; even business properties and establishments can fall victim to water damage. As a team of well-trained and well-equipped water damage specialists, we can provide top-notch commercial water damage services to both big and small businesses.
Whether it’s your home or business property that is experiencing leaks or floods, you can count on us for help. Action 1 Restoration of Idaho provides swift disaster response and a 24-hour emergency service, so we are always available to help you anytime of the day.