The A1R of Idaho Storm Related Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Storm Damage
- Advanced Water Removal, Drying & Water Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
Commercial & Residential Storm Services
No matter how sturdy a property seems to be, no one can tell when a catastrophe would come to destroy it.
A natural disaster could strike when you least expect it and may come in any form – storm, flood, wind, hail, etc. Whatever catastrophic event that may occur, though, could leave behind great damages.
That said, home and business owners are suddenly left with a dilemma once the storm has passed: How to deal with all the damages?
We, Action 1 Restoration of Idaho, are the solution. We are your go-to guys for quick damage restoration services. Just give us a call and we’ll be right on your doorstep.
Storm Damage Restoration Services Commercial & Residential
There are several types of storms, hence a variety of storm-related damages that could ensue after, and they are as follows:
- Hail: Hailstorms can cause various property damages such as broken windows, roof tiles, etc.
- Heavy Wind: Like hailstorms, heavy winds can cause severe damages to properties, sometimes even resulting in fallen trees and displaced objects.
- Lightning: Thunderstorms are usually accompanied by lightning bolts which could cause fire and smoke damages upon hitting the ground.
- Heavy Rain: Heavy rains typically accompany thunderstorms, too, and could result in floods and severe water damages.
- Earthquake: Earthquakes can definitely cause major structural damages to properties - foundation cracks and ruptured pipes among the others.
- Hurricanes and Tornadoes: These phenomena are what generally cause massive destruction to properties, often leading to major structural damages and water intrusion.
Why Choose The Action 1 Restoration of Idaho Team For Storm Assistance!
Storm Damage Restoration Process
- Inspection and Damage Assessment: This step will give us an idea of the extent of damage that needs addressing and the amount of restoration that is required.
- Water Extraction: Being a critical step in damage restoration, water removal will be done quickly and simultaneously with some repairs.
- Drying and Dehumidification: Our drying out services will ensure that any remaining moisture or humidity will be taken out completely.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: This procedure will ensure that your property and belongings are dry, clean, and free of excess bacteria and molds.
- Repair and Reconstruction: This final step consists of repairing or rebuilding broken and damaged parts of your property to restore things back to their pre-damaged condition.
Specialized Equipment Used
- Industrial-grade units for massive water removal and submersible pumps for continuous pumping
- Moisture meters (e.g. hygrometer) for accurate measurements of moisture levels in the surroundings
- High-speed air movers for eliminating residual moisture from walls, furniture, and other belongings
- Dehumidifiers for reducing humidity or excess moisture in the air
- High-quality testing and monitoring equipment to ensure that no moisture gets left behind
As one of the most powerful forces in nature, water has the most compounding and lasting effects. Therefore, the moment that it gushes into your property (flood), it has to be draine quickly. Otherwise, it could result in further damages or what we call "secondary damages".
Severe flooding caused by heavy storms is an often difficult situation to address, too. Property damages from a flood could range from moderate to severe and include structural damages (e.g. cracked doors, ruined floors) and water stagnation – with the latter often resulting in secondary damages of mold and bacteria formation.
To provide a fast and efficient remedy, call us, Action 1 Restoration of Idaho, immediately. We assure you that we'll be there where you are in no time, fully-equipped with our state-of-the-art water removal and drying equipment. No amount of flood can stop us from restoring your property and belongings to their pre-damaged condition.
Wind and Hail Damage
Both wind and hail can cause severe damages to properties and, sometimes, the effects are not directly observable from the ground. In fact, a usual damage that results from both these phenomena is a broken roof, being the part that receives the most battering.
Still, more compounding effects may result from both disasters – shattered glasses, broken window sills, and fallen trees among many – and this wide variety of damages often makes it hard to determine the next course of action. This is where our team of experts can help you significantly. We will guide you all throughout the process, from repair to complete restoration.
Commercial and Residential Storm Damage
Aside from our ability to deal with almost all sorts of disaster-related damages, our team specializes in both residential and commercial property restoration, too. Commercial damages, in particular, can be uniquely challenging. But our fully-equipped, highly-trained technicians will see to it that business processes return to normal the soonest time possible.