The A1R Idaho Flood Damage Restoration Difference
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Fast Disaster Response Teams
- Trained and Experienced in Storm Damage
- Advanced Water Removal, Drying & Water Inspection Equipment
- We Work With Your Insurance Company
Why You Need A1R for Flood Damage Services
Our team can deliver a high-quality service not just for your home but for your business or workplace as well. We aim to make your business functioning properly again as soon as possible.
At Action 1 Restoration we can help you with every step of the process: assessing the damage, extracting the water, sanitation, and restoration. We make it a point to save as many equipment you have as we can from the water damage.
So whether at home or at business, you can rely on us.
Ultimately, you happiness is our reward!
Extraction is the process of removing the excessive water from your home or business. Our team of well-trained and experienced professionals uses state-of-the-art equipment to extract water quickly to prevent further damage to your properties. Our team of experts will assess the situation, make plans accordingly, and ensure the safety of everyone.Read more
We go deeper than the surface. Some materials may already appear dry but we know better - they are still wet inside. This can lead to decay especially those porous, wooden materials. Drying out is done right after water extraction. This will prevent the growth of molds and harmful bacteria in your properties. We use high-speed fans or humidifiers, depending on the damage level.Read more
Tools And Equipment
Our team have the latest and premium quality equipment that we use for the water damage restoration process. We have high-speed fans, dehumidifiers, tank-mounted vacuums and pipes, and other essential tools. We have the latest and most effective equipment to solve your water damage problems with ease. In most cases we use commercial grade equipment to get the job done faster and minimize additional damages.Read more
Flood Repair Process
We follow the essential procedures in this process, namely: assessing the water damage, water extraction, drying out, sanitation, and damage repair. We work systematically in carrying out each step. We do each step with care and excellence. By sticking to a standard process, we have found to be more successful in providing our clients the desired outcome faster and better than most of our competition.Read more
Why Choose The Action 1 Restoration Idaho Team For Flood Damage!
Our Flood Damage Restoration Process
- Situation assessment - Assessing the situation is very important to determine the best approach to deal with your water problem. This helps us create the most effective and efficient strategy.
- Water extraction - Our team uses the latest and state-of-the-art facilities for removing the excessive water from your home immediately.
- Drying out - This is another crucial part of our solution to your water damage problem. We use high-quality equipment to dry the area and prevent further damage. This would depend on the severity of the damage and other factors.
- Sanitation - We also aim to make sure that your health is secure. We are prompt in preventing the growth of molds, algae, and other harmful organisms.
- Repair - Our team goes as far so as to help you in restoring the furniture, walls, flooring, and other properties damaged by the water that are still restorable.
This is why you need a company with expertise. Our team of well experienced experts is dedicated at providing prompt, efficient, and high-quality drying out solutions.
- Safety first - The area where excessive water occurred is normally messy and hazardous. We could not overstate the importance of checking the environment well first. Disconnect the electrical equipment from the outlets to avoid shock injury.
- Allow natural ventilation - Natural ventilation such as open windows and doors can prove to be better than artificial ones such as heaters or themostats. This is because using equipment used for drying out can damage the structure by causing too much heat or by causing an abrupt increase in temperature.
- Document - Continue documenting the details of the affected area. This may provide additional evidence for your insurance claims.
- Sanitize the area - The water which came from the river or even just from the outside contains sewage which brings with it bacteria. Stagnant water is a good habitat for molds and fungi. The molds quickly grow within 48 to 72 hours - another reason why you need immediate professional care.
Molds can cause health problems such as infection especially if you have open wounds. Disinfect the area using a solution of bleach or muriatic acid.
Tools & EquipmentHaving the right tools is a must to effectively and efficiently solve water problems. It must be holistic, which includes the protective gear of the respondents and the tools for extraction, drying out, and disinfection of the area.
Here are some of those:
- Protective attire - The most important components of the protective attire are the boots, gloves, and the respirator. The respirator is vital to keep you from ingesting particles that can harm you. We ensure the safety of our team when solving your water problems.
- Hygrometers - We use this tool to assess the moisture saturation in the area. Assessing the situation first makes us efficient in solving your water problems.
- Vacuums - Vacuum is one of the basic tools we use for extracting water. We have truck-mounted vacuums that can quickly remove massive volumes of water from your home or business premise.
- Pumps - We use pumps to remove water faster and prevent secondary damage to your properties.
- High-speed Fans - This is one of the most basic things you can do to dry the area. This will keep the air circulating, gradually drying out the place.
- Dehumidifiers - We use dehumidifiers to dry deeply-entrenched moisture. This is extremely beneficial for drying out wooden parts. When using dehumidifier, the windows and doors of your house must be closed. This is to avoid the machine to fight the relative humidity of the outside atmosphere.
Tips for Dealing With Excessive Water While Our Team is on the Way to Your Rescue
One of the primary things you should do when you encounter a water problem is to call us immediately. This will save you time, energy, and resources as our team of local contractors are sure to deliver you a professional and high quality service.
However, there are some things you can do right away to minimize the damage.
- Stop The Source - This simple act can be of tremendous help to minimize damage. Upon discovering the leakage, immediately identify the source and find a way to stop it.
- Document - Documenting the damage by taking a picture and recording the details of the problems in the site is very important but often overlooked. Having photos and details of the damage may help you in claiming your insurance benefits if needed.
- Mop The Area - This is one of the fastest and easiest things you can do to prevent further hazards. Mopping can make the area safer for people to walk through.
- Evacuate All Affected Items - Immediately check your things, especially the electronics and wooden or paper items, as they are more prone to water damage.
- Dry Out - Drying out is the process of ventilating or evaporating the area upon extraction of water. This requires great amount of time and effort especially if done by people without enough skills and experience.